Give Back Beauty is a fast growing multi-categories beauty group with strong ambitions. (www.givebackbeauty.com)
The group is composed of various divisions :
- Brands Beyond Beauty creates, develops and distributes worldwide a portfolio of fragrances under licenses (Chopard, Elie Saab, Philipp Plein and Tommy Hilfiger).
- Give Back Beauty Talents partners with indie and talent-led beauty brands (Florence by Mills, Billie Eilish, etc)
- Beauty & Luxury is the Italian affiliate of the group distributing selective brands (Montblanc, Jimmy Choo, Coach, Abercrombie, Elizabeth Arden, La Perla, Pepe Jeans, etc) and niche brands (Vilhem, Grown Alchemist, etc).
A new division has just been created following Give Back Beauty's recent acquisition of Dolce & Gabbana Beauty distribution rights for some markets among which Germany, Austria, Switzerland and The Netherlands.
Today, GBB Talents, to lead its international sales, is creating the position of
INTERNATIONAL SALES MANAGER
(Position based in Paris)
Reporting to the International Sales Director, your key missions will be to :
- Drive growth for the business by establishing and cultivating relationships with retail and distribution partners.
- Collaborate closely with the marketing, creative, and digital teams to build a strong plan to support both retail in-store and online sales.
- Be responsible for the retail marketing calendar and seasonal planning.
- Develop go-to-market sell-in and sell-through strategies for the existing and developing products.
- Identify opportunities and provide recommendations on strategies to build business, achieve sales goals and increase brands visibility.
- Regularly conduct business analysis to review brand strategies and measure against goals, budgets, etc.
- Provide expertise, market trend insights and competitor analysis as they relate to product development ideas.
- Maintain logs, forms, notes, and other documents pertaining to the account relationships and sales.
- Provide regular reporting on key metrics and ad-hoc reports as needed.
- Coordinate with international and regional sales teams to ensure efforts are cohesive and in line with GBB group strategies and goals.
- Work cross functionally with eCommerce, Marketing, Product Development and Operations teams
Function skills : sales ( sales to key accounts - sales to retailers - export sales to agent / importer / distributor )
Product skills : beauty ( skin care - make up - perfume - toiletries & personal care - hair styling )
Product category : Middle-market / High-end
Business sectors : manufacturer ( beauty )
You have a significant experience in major beauty retail accounts and distributors management roles (ideally including Douglas); additionally you are
- Excellent negotiator.
- Relationship Builder.
- Driven & Dynamic.
- Analytical, P&L savvy & Results-Oriented
Experience years : 5 to 10
Language skills : english (business proficient)