BeThe1 allows any individual (hereinafter referred to as "the Applicant") to use, free of charge, under its sole responsibility, various recruitment services listed below in the fashion, beauty and selective distribution industries pursuant to the terms and conditions here in.
Applicants acknowledge and agree that they are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of their CV or material contained therein placed on the Site.
Free services: The Applicant may directly, confidentially, voluntarily and at no charge post his/her resume on the Site. Access to the database of personal information thus formed by the resumes submitted shall be subject to various computer, electronic and financial restrictions (see our privacy statement section). The Applicant will receive by email all job opportunities where he is among the best qualified applicants. The Applicant may also view the job offers posted on the Site free of charge and, provided that the Applicant posts his/her resume on the Site, respond to these offers free of charge. The Site automatically and free of charge, provides the Applicant with a personal page named MyBeThe1 that lists all of the services the Site provides the Applicant free of charge and where access is provided to his CV (modifications, updates, etc.) and to job offers where Applicant has been either selected by BeThe1 or has applied directly on the Bethe1 website.
However, when an Applicant does not respect the provisions listed in this document or breaches any general legal provision in any country he is acting from, BeThe1 reserves the right to suppress the applicant CV from BeThe1 database without notice and indemnity whatsoever.
The Applicant undertakes to ensure that the content of his/her posting does not violate any right, rule or law in effect and does not contain any accusation, allegation or insinuation that is untrue, comparative, discriminatory, slanderous or otherwise prejudicial to a third party. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by BeThe1, the Applicant undertakes that the information published on the Site shall contain no links to other Sites, including his or hers.
BeThe1 respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. The unauthorized posting, reproduction, copying, distribution, modification, public display or public performance of copyrighted works constitutes infringement of the copyright owner’s rights. As a condition to your use of the Site, You agree not to use any the Site to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. BeThe1 reserves the right to terminate the accounts of any users, and block access to the Site of any users who are repeat infringers of the copyrights, or other intellectual property rights, of others. BeThe1 reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take these actions to limit access to the Site and/or terminate the accounts of any time, in our sole discretion users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement, with or without notice, and without any liability to the user who is terminated or to the user whose access is blocked.
The Applicant will not:
- transmit, post, distribute, store or destroy material, including without limitation the Site Content, in violation of any applicable law or regulation, including but not limited to laws or regulations governing the collection, processing, or transfer of personal information;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site;
- use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
- violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site including attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting;
- post any content or material that promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities, or endorses or provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, providing or creating computer viruses or pirating media;
- post any CV or apply for any job on behalf of another party;
- defer any contact from an employer to any agent, agency, or other third party;
- set more than one copy of the same CV to public at any one time;
- post or submit to the Site any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own;
- attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mail bombing" or "crashing";
- promote or endorse an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such by as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files;
- use the Site for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity, or post or submit any content, CV, or job posting that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined at BeThe1 discretion.
Due to the constantly evolving nature of the Internet's technological capabilities and limitations, BeThe1 hereby calls the following considerations to the Applicant's attention:
- BeThe1 performs no systematic and exhaustive verification of the nature or characteristics of the data that may be carried by the Site's central server.
- The Internet's current nature and characteristics (particularly the lack of systematic and absolutely reliable protection against unauthorized access to information) and technical or technological problems do not make it possible to guarantee the secure viewing, querying or transfer of data or the secrecy of correspondence.
- The Applicant alone shall be responsible for ensuring that the data he/she views or queries on the Site, retrieves from the Site or transfers via the Internet is used in compliance with the intended purpose of his/her posting.
- The Applicant shall take all steps necessary to protect his/her own data, software and computers from contamination by viruses that may circulate over the Internet. BeThe1 shall not be liable for any damage or loss the Applicant may suffer due to computer viruses.
- The Applicant shall be entirely responsible for his/her equipment connected to the Site.
BeThe1 shall not be held liable for the following:
- The unavailability of the network or problems connecting to the network or in sending data viewed on the Site.
- The information posted on the Site by the Applicant. The Applicant and the person who represents him/her when the posting is made shall alone be liable for the use of their e-mail system when connected to the Site and for the information contained in this system and their use of this information. The Applicant shall bear sole liability for this.
- BeThe1 and its partners will not be liable for any prejudice whatsoever arising from the usage of the Site, its content whether posted by Applicants or BeThe1, or from the potential impossibility to use the Site.
- Because user authentication on the Internet is difficult, BeThe1 cannot and does not confirm that each Applicant is who they claim to be. Because we do not and cannot be involved in User-to-User dealings or control the behavior of participants on the Site, in the event that an applicant has a dispute with one or more Site users, BeThe1 (and its agents and employees) will be released from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential and direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes to the fullest extent permitted by law.
BeThe1 has no obligation to find a job to any Applicant.
These Terms are governed by the laws of France. Jurisdiction for any claims arising under this agreement shall lie exclusively with the Tribunal de Commerce de Paris, France.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. In addition, BeThe1’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms shall not be deemed as a waiver of such term or otherwise affect BeThe1’s ability to enforce such term at any point in the future.
The Web site, www.BeThe1.com (hereinafter, the "Site"), is the property of BeThe1 S.A., which operates it.
27 rue Galande
R.C.S. de Paris : B 432 802 718
S.A.S. (limited liability company) with capital of EUR 4,670.00
Legal representative: Françoise Bouyer
Amazon Web Services
410 Terry Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109-5210
STD : +33 1 6453 1212
880 Buchanan St
H4L 2V1 St Laurent
Email : email@example.com
STD : +1 514 839 2004
The Site whose address is http://www.BeThe1.com is registered with the National Commission on Information Technology and Protection of Privacy.