Filorga is a French skincare brand which has known a fantastic growth of +57% in average per year since in its creation in 2006.
Specialized in anti-aging cosmetics, based on more than 40 years of expertise in cosmetic procedures and aesthetic medicine, Filorga offers a unique solution to poly-revitalize the skin, fighting the causes of skin aging and not only its consequences, with unchallenged efficiency.
The story of Filorga in Travel Retail is even younger, and its growth is skyrocketing. Launched in 2017, Travel Retail at Filorga has become the 2nd export market for the company.
Just now, the COLGATE group has confirmed the purchase of our brand; COLGATE will bring its powerful financing, marketing and organisational expertise and will, in line with its usual practice, let the experts of its acquired brands to lead the business. This is especially true for the travel retail business unit as it is lead by two recognized experts in skincare and beauty brands development in this specific distribution network.
In Asia, our travel retail business has been developing very rapidly since a couple of years, opening a few key markets first. Lots is still to be done to just cover the APAC region, hence an impressive potential of development
Filorga is now looking for its APAC TRAVEL RETAIL DIRECTOR to further develop its business in Travel Retail Asia Pacific (at first excl. PRC, HK, Macau, but to be included at a later stage) while capitalizing on an outstanding attractivity of Filorga towards the Chinese travelers.
(position based at Filorga Asia HQ in Central HK)
(package 1,3-1,4M HK$/year including fixed part, bonus, health insurance, housing allowance)
Your role will be to define the most effective commercial strategy to accelerate the growth of the Travel Retail in Asia Pacific (at first excl. PRC, HK, Macau, but to be included at a later stage) , and to implement it the most effectively.
Reporting directly to the Global Travel Retail Director, you will :
• elaborate/propose APAC TR Strategy to the Management in France,
• develop Filorga’s presence and numeric distribution in the region,
• increase Filorga’s position and market share,
• manage, lead and motivate your team to exceed the targets.
Function skills : sales ( sales to travel retail )
Product skills : beauty ( skin care )
Product category : Luxury
Business sectors : manufacturer ( beauty )
- you have at least 5-year experience as Sales Manager/Business Developer in Skincare in Travel Retail in Asia,
- you enjoy efficient business relationship with Asian Travel Retail operators.
- you are an accomplished business developer & efficient business manager, strong network toward Beauty decision makers in TR,
Team-Player and Team Leader,
- you are pragmatic, driven and self-going person,
- you are able to travel regularly and as needed,
- you are fluent in English both verbal and written, knowledge of Mandarin is a serious advantage, French is an appreciated bonus.
Experience years : 10 to 15
Language skills : english (business proficient)
Degree level reached : 3 years of graduate edu