TOPICREM dermocosmetic brand belongs to Mayoly-Spindler Pharmaceutical Laboratories, a French family-owned and independent group with 100 years of experience.
TOPICREM are effective, simple and safe dermocosmetic products that ensure skincare and gentle hygiene for the whole family's sensitive skin.
TOPICREM skincare treatments are recommended by Doctors, Dermatologists and Pediatricians and are available mainly in pharmacies and parapharmacies.
TOPICREM, distributed internationally in more than 40 countries through subsidiaries and distributors, is now looking for his/her
COUNTRY MANAGER SPAIN (Position based in Barcelona)
Reporting to the Democosmetic Director based in France HQ
- you lead and manage the TOPICREM business in Spain.
- you accelerate the development of sales within the pharmacy network, through market share gain in existing doors and thanks to the extension of distribution to reach the full brand potential.
- you develop the brand equity and awareness, especially on the web, social networks, PR, influencers, bloggers, etc.
- you lead a team of 8 people in the field and 3 in the office, an organization that you will adapt according to the current fast sales growth and to the Brand's ambitious targets.
- you coordinate your activities together with your support functions in France HQ.
Function skills : general management ( GM marketing/sale route )
Product skills : beauty ( skin care )
Product category : Middle-market / High-end
Business sectors : manufacturer ( beauty )
- You have today a similar position or you are at least an experienced sales person in cosmetics sold in pharmacies who currently holds a position of Sales/Commercial and/or Key Account Director/Manager with an ambition to become Country Manager Spain for a yet-small but fast-growing dermocosmetic brand.
- you are a born developer looking for an entrepreneurial project with an already well established base.
- you have a specific talent for management and for building brands in competitive environments as well as establishing strong relationships with your business partners.
- you are creative, well organized and structured, autonomous, dynamic and with a strong team spirit.
- you work daily in Spanish, you are at ease in English and French would be a plus.
Experience years : 10 to 15
Language skills : english (business proficient)