Byredo (www.byredo.com) is a rapid-growing European Luxury leather, beauty and lifestyle brand with the Headquarter in Paris, and Creative team in Stockholm, fully owned by Manzanita Capital (Private Equity). Today, Manzanita portfolio includes several beauty & lifestyle niche brands (Byredo, Diptyque, SpaceNK, Malin&Goetz, Eve Lom, Lipstick Queen, Kevyn Aucoin) distributed by a sister company called Beautiful Tree.
Today, Byredo is distributed in 3 locations in Hong Kong: to execute an ambitious development plan, they have decided to search for a seasoned and entrepreneurial candidate for the new created role of Brand Manager in charge of Byredo Hong Kong.
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Beautiful Tree Hong Kong, you are responsible for overseeing all brand management aspects and implementing growth strategy to ultimately meet the brand’s objectives in terms of sales targets and brand equity.
Your duties will cover P&L management, business development, brand building, retail operations and reporting:
• Develop the Marketing and Retail sales strategy and expansion strategy for Hong Kong market, working closely with the Headquarter.
• Manage a growing network of 3 POS as well as explore, recommend and manage new business development opportunities.
• Ensure effective and optimal retail execution, bringing Brand’s best global business practices, meeting budget objectives and brand equity guidelines and ultimately accountable for the brand’s P&L.
• Build an appropriate Brand, CRM and Digital Marketing strategy to develop the brand awareness in order to reach business and sales objectives while ensuring long term sustainable development.
• Hire, manage, lead a team of Marketing and Sales Managers, and a pool of retail front line staff including boutique supervisors (approx. 12 people).
• Provide regular reports to management on sell-through analysis, market research and competitors’ analysis (trends, pricing, in-store activities, etc) and propose actions plan when required.
Function skills : communication ( press relations - public relations & events ) marketing ( communication - CRM - local brand management ) sales ( sales to travel retail - sales to key accounts )
Product skills : fashion accessories ( small leather goods, belts - handbags, travel bags ) beauty ( skin care - make up - perfume )
Product category : Luxury
Business sectors : manufacturer ( fashion, textile & apparel - beauty )
• Minimum of 8-10 years of overall experience in sales and brand management related functions for international companies specialised in the luxury sector (experience in fashion, and/or fashion accessories is a must).
• Solid Retail expertise (standalone boutique, counters, shop in shop) for the Hong Kong market with a genuine passion in developing high quality luxury brands.
• Combine strategic mindset and hands on approach to deliver retail excellence.
• Creative and innovative branding approach combining both off and online expertise.
• Strong leadership and management skills, able to drive high performance team.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Entrepreneurial mindset, you are excited to develop a brand with high growth potential, where being, self-motivated, resilient, flexible, organized, able to set up business processes are key.
• Fluent in English and Cantonese, French is a plus.
Experience years : 5 to 10
Language skills : chinese - cantonese (business proficient) - english (business proficient)