Louis XIII (www.louisxiii-cognac.com) is produced by illustrious Cognac house, Rémy Martin, and owned by Rémy Cointreau (www.remy-cointreau.com), renowned French alcoholic beverage company with a long history and an impressive portfolio of global brands of spirits sold across the world mainly via our own distribution network.
Deeply rooted in the century of careful craftsmanship’s and patience it takes to create each decanter, Louis XIII Cognac is “an icon of French art de vivre and excellence”. Revered around the world, it is praised as one of the world’s most prestigious spirits brands.
Since 2015, Louis XIII has been associating Heritage, Legacy with Vision. With initiatives such as the multi-faced 100 years project and the opening of first retail Boutiques (SKP Beijing, Harrods (London), SKP Xi’an), Louis XIII has been “changing the rules of the Wines and Spirit game and writing a new chapter in its history”.
Greater China (China, Hong Kong, Macao & Taiwan) is one of our primary strategic regions. To solidify our position as leaders in that highly competitive and digitalized market and as a pioneering brand at the forefront of the Liqueurs & Spirits industry, we are searching for a high caliber candidate for the role of Marketing Director - Greater China (based in Shanghai).
Directly reporting to Louis XIII Brand Director Greater China, you will be the strategic and operational marketing expert arm of the commercial Greater China team and you will act as a key interface between the Brand HQ and the Markets. You are managing, coaching and leading a team that includes Brand Management, PR, Events, Digital Media (social Media, E-commerce...). Your main responsibilities will be:
1. BRANDING & CREATIVITY
- Manage LOUIS XIII as an asset, to create extra value for the brand/business, creating and leveraging Brand properties, core values, client database to achieve sales target.
- Create desire by expressing LOUIS XIII as Luxury icon in a contemporary and compelling manner especially focusing on O2O, relevant to market context and within global guidelines.
- Ensure seamless campaign management and implementation to reflect Brand vision and mission.
2. MARKETING STRATEGY AND BUDGET MANAGEMENT
- Effectively manage and deploy A&P budget ATL with strong emphasis on digital, while ensuring BTL programs are well executed by Brand Ambassadors and Private Client Directors.
- Ensure 100% accuracy of budget accounting by monthly A&P reviews with Finance team.
- Work closely with Brand Director to develop Brand channel programs (especially e-boutiques) to increase share of volume.
- Collaborate with Key Account/E-Commerce Managers to develop effective programs to reach sales targets.
3. LOYALTY PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
- Implement regional/ local creative and innovative loyalty programs and special offerings (especially through Social Media and Digital) to target audiences (Ultra High Net Worth Individuals and key influencers community).
- Develop suitable Client benefits/rewards to optimize sales.
- Lead PR Agency in developing powerful and pervasive partnerships.
- Coach Greater China team to thrive for excellence and highest standards of quality of work (reporting, accuracy…) and of conduct both in the work place and in the Brand space (on/off trade, events, social media).
- Manage the team talents and engagement to achieve global Brand mission, while ensuring the team stability.
Function skills : marketing ( community management - CRM - digital marketing - international product development marketing - local brand management - international operational marketing )
Product skills : wine & spirits ( spirits )
Product category : Luxury
Business sectors : services & others ( PR / promo / marketing ) manufacturer ( wine and spirits )
• You have a minimum of 10 years Marketing experience including in Brand Management, Consumer-Marketing / Communication (for both off-line and online channels) combining keen creativity and strategic thinking and a minimum of 5 years of proven senior managerial experience.
• You have ideally worked for international companies such as, Luxury goods (Wine & Spirits, watches & Jewelry, automotive, private aviation, yachting, arts…) or ultra-luxury services (hospitality, travel, concierge, financial services, private banking...).
• You have several years of experience dealing with the China / Greater China market first hand, reaching and engaging Ultra High Net Worth clientele.
• You are a creative, innovative marketer with strong digital savviness and ability to make things happen and to act as an agent of change.
• You have a genuine Luxury sensitivity and an in-depth understanding of Ultra Luxury codes.
• You have strong project management abilities which allow you to negotiate with multiple parties and ensure buy-in and support in order to achieve milestones on time.
• You have outstanding verbal and written communication skills making you a charismatic influencer in complex matrix environment.
• You are fluent in English and Mandarin (spoken required). French is an advantage.
• You are graduated (MBA preferable) from a reputable academic organization.
Experience years : 10 to 15
Language skills : chinese - mandarin (business proficient) - english (business proficient)