Caudalie is a 100% privately owned beauty brand with €500M annual retail sales.
We are celebrating this year our 23d anniversary and have already come a long way!
Our cosmetics brand, with 70 references, is distributed in 60 countries (including 28 subsidiaries and 41 own boutiques) and is one of the fastest growing beauty brand (already # 1 on certain product categories in pharmacies and para-pharmacies in France)
We are a team of 800 young personalities, motivated and dynamic and always ready to challenge ourselves, to bounce back, surprise, move forward, grow and achieve concrete results and high growth rates.
(More info on CAUDALIE at www.caudalie.com)
In Greece, with a team of 9 people, we are distributed in over 500 pharmacies and enjoy a double-digit growth.
Today, we are looking for our Country Manager Greece
(Position based in Athens)
Reporting to the South Europe Director based at HQ in Paris
- you lead and manage the CAUDALIE business in Greece
- you drive the strong growth of the brand through a close monitoring of the door openings and the activity at point of sale.
- you propose and if validated you develop a multi-channel strategy on top of our classic pharmacies : own boutique, e-commerce, spa, etc.
- you develop the brand equity and notoriety, especially on the web, social networks, PR, influencers, bloggers, famous people, etc.
- you manage, coach and motivate a team of 9 people in the field in charge of sell-in and sell-out
- you coordinate your activities together with your support functions at Paris HQ : marketing, digital, legal, supply chain, finance, invoicing
Function skills : sales ( sales to key accounts ) retail store ( manager of wholly owned store chain ) marketing ( local brand management ) general management ( GM marketing/sale route )
Product skills : beauty ( skin care )
Product category : Middle-market / High-end
Business sectors : manufacturer ( beauty ) distribution / retail ( network / chain of wholly owned stores )
- you have minimum 8 years of experience in the international development of a beauty or a consumer brand in selective distribution, and including at least a few years in Greece
- you are a born developer and are looking for an entrepreneurial project with an already well established base
- you have a specific talent for management, trade marketing and PR.
- you are creative, well organized and structured, autonomous, dynamic and with a strong team spirit
- you work daily in Greek, you are fluent in French and English
- this position can also fit well someone with a strong Greek culture living currently abroad and willing to come back to Italy
Experience years : 10 to 15
Language skills : greek (business proficient) - french (business proficient)