Digital Communication Manager
A natural partner of fragrances, flavors, healthcare and beauty products, the world leader in sustainable natural raw materials, Robertet presents exceptional creativity to brand names around the world, with the strength of an independent industrial group.
With undiminished passion, the fourth and fifth generations steer an independent family-run business. Listed on the stock market since 1984, Robertet is a solid partner with close ties to international players in all aspects of the trade.
In 200 years of working with natural raw materials, the Group has acquired a unique capacity to listen to and respect nature, with a holistic approach from start to finish in the creation of fragrances and flavors.
With over 700M€ sales in 2022 (+16% vs 2021) Robertet is growing strongly & steadily and is currently engaged into a transformation process, in order to accelerate its expansion.
In this respect, Robertet is reinforcing its Global Corporate Communication & Digital department and is looking for his/her
DIGITAL COMMUNICATION MANAGER
(position based in Grasse)
- Based in : Grasse / France - PROVENCE ALPES COTE D'AZUR
- Contract : 10/2023 - permanent - 44,000€ to 55,000€
Reporting to the Global Head of Corporate Communication & Digital, you are in charge of the internal and external digital B2B2C French and International corporate communication of the company. More specifically, your responsibilities will cover
- digital communication strategy, internal (newsletter, intranet, etc) and external (acceleration of the international communication)
- contribution to the building up of the Brand Robertet, its awareness & its attractiveness, through an appropriate digital corporate communication.
- web strategy : bringing your experience of the web environment in order to define the right web strategy.
- social media : consolidation of the communication with the 3 existing ones (Meta, Instagram & Linkedin) and evaluate the opportunity to collaborate with new ones.
- digital media : mid-term objective is to invest on these digital platforms
- community management (not the main focus of the job)
- e-commerce communication (and not the technical or commercial side of the e-commerce which is under other responsibility)
- digital communication coordination between all affiliates and between affiliates and HQ in line with the objective of the company to accelerate its internationalization.
Function skills : marketing ( community management - SEO&SEM - traffic management - communication - affiliation )
Product skills : beauty ( perfume - make up - skin care - toiletries & personal care - hair styling ) fashion accessories ( handbags, travel bags - shoes - small leather goods, belts - silk, printed textile (scarves, ties, etc.) - watches - pencils, lighters - eye glasses - fine jewelery - costume jewelery ) fashion textile ( women - men )
Product category : Middle-market / High-end
Business sectors : manufacturer ( subcontractor beauty )
- You have at least 5 years experience in a similar position in a digital agency or a social media player or within the digital department of a luxury brand, covering ideally a perfume & cosmetics division.
- You have a passion for beauty, innovation and excellence.
- You have an international background : you studied or lived or worked abroad.
- You are agile, energetic, enthusiastic and you like to start from (almost) a blank page.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- you are native or at least bilingual English.
Experience years : 5 to 10
Language skills : english (business proficient)