Head of eCommerce
Premium skincare brand, growing quickly internationally with a multi channel distribution is looking for his / her :
Head of eCommerce, to lead the company digital business strategy.
(Fluent English and French - based in Paris)
- Based in : Paris / France - PARIS REGION
- Contract : 09/2022 - permanent - 65K€ to 75K€
Reporting to the General Manager, you:
- Are fully responsible for the eCommerce P&L of all eStores, from Sales to Ebidta, with budget planning and follow-up.
- Lead and execute the company eCommerce growth strategy through customer acquisition actions (Social media ads, SEA, Affiliation…) internationally, guaranteeing high ROI.
- Optimize all KPIs including conversion and basket size through the analysis of customer journeys with a particular focus on the customer experience in all digital journey steps.
- Guarantee and optimize omnichannel digital marketing consistency with the international marketing calendar: trade marketing actions, new launches rollout, digital and social media campaign, in order to optimize visibility and performance, in full coordination with creative, marketing and sales teams.
- Define and execute a yearly commercial animation of the eStores aligned with the brand positioning, ambition, and strategy.
- Manage agencies and all eStores projects: technical implementation, flow, design and maintenance of the platform (Shopify).
Function skills : communication ( webmaster ) marketing ( affiliation - e-commerce merchandising - SEO&SEM - traffic management - community management - digital marketing - CRM ) sales ( e-commerce sales )
Product skills : beauty ( skin care )
Product category : Middle-market / High-end
Business sectors : manufacturer ( beauty )
- You have 5 years minimum working experience in digital strategy and eCommerce B2C, ideally for premium goods.
- You possess a strong business acumen and excellent knowledge of eCommerce development strategies, webmarketing tools and analytics (platform, social media, SEM/SEA/SEO inc. Google Ads, Analytics, Facebook Ads).
- You master front and back process customer flow and order management.
- You are solution-driven and both a structured and agile person in order to perform in a small but well organised and entrepreneurial environment.
- You are rigorous yet able to think "out of the box".
- Your English and French are fluent with excellent writing skills
Experience years : 5 to 10
Language skills : french (business proficient) - english (business proficient)