Our client, a luxury cosmetic brand with an international footprint and ambitious development strategy is looking for an experienced:
(Position based in Paris)
- Based in : Paris / France - PARIS REGION
- Contract : 11/2020 - permanent
Reporting to the General manager and working closely with the Marketing Director, you:
- Drive eCommerce strategy including customers acquisition, product launch campaign, promotion campaign, eChannel analysis, and CRM.
- Drive and improve marketing initiatives such as emailing, SEO, SEM, paid search, display to support traffic growth, conversion, and retention of customers.
- Develop eMarketing strategies with the support of the marketing team including trade marketing via several market places, eCommerce campaign planning, digital media and social media campaign in order to build up brand awareness and drive traffic on eCommerce website.
- Continuously support technical implementation, flow, design and maintenance of the platform through regular testing and website content updating to increase conversion and basket size.
- Ensure thorough sales analysis to recommend and optimize product assortment and stock management.
- Select, manage and challenge best service providers / agencies in order to optimize budget and outcomes.
- Ensure excellent daily operation of eCommerce business activities and work closely with logistic center, warehouse, and other internal functions.
Function skills : creative ( user interface design ) communication ( webmaster ) marketing ( trade marketer - affiliation - e-commerce merchandising - SEO&SEM - traffic management - community management - digital marketing - CRM ) sales ( e-commerce sales )
Product skills : beauty ( skin care )
Product category : Luxury
Business sectors : manufacturer ( beauty )
- You have 5 years minimum working experience in digital strategy and eCommerce B2C, ideally for cosmetics or luxury goods.
- You possess excellent knowledge of eCommerce development strategies, webmarketing tools and analytics (platform, social media, SEM/SEA/SEO.)
- You are both a structured and agile person in order to perform in a small but well organised and entrepreneurial environment.
- You are rigorous yet able to think "out of the box".
- You can work in French and English.
Experience years : 5 to 10
Language skills : french (business proficient) - english (business proficient)