Senior Group Product Manager
Founded by Monica Kylén and Mats Johansson in 2009, L:A BRUKET is a natural & organic skincare brand made on the west coast of Sweden with a simple philosophy: innovation driven by nature, not chemicals.(see www.labruket.com)
Its unique concept positioning has already reached a worldwide recognition with boutique presence in Sweden, France, Germany, as well as international luxury beauty destinations such as Galeries Lafayette Haussmann & Champs Elysées, Liberty, Ludwig Beck, Isetan, among others
Originating from the coastal city of Varberg, with over 200 years of spa traditions, the brand now has additional offices in London and Paris, and has signed a strategic partnership with the French premium investment fund Experienced Capital Partners.
L:A BRUKET is now strengthening its organization with a position of Senior Group Product Manager
(based at the Paris office)
(annual package of 70 to 90K€ depending on experience)
- Based in : Paris 1er / France - PARIS REGION
- Contract : 01/2022 - permanent - 70 to 90 K€
As our Group Product Development Manager, and reporting directly to our Managing Director, you will:
- Define our group product (face, hair, body, hand, home) and brand strategy together with our founders and management.
- Implement short and mid term strategies on all our lines.
- Manage product development projects, planning, budgeting; from initial project, formulas, packaging and design, till market launch in close coordination with our R&D & Innovation, Communication, Digital, Studio, Labs, Retail Design, Packaging teams as well as suppliers.
- Coordinate product launches with sales, retail, trade and operational marketing teams.
- Active market and competitors watch : new texture, new concept & tech, new pack.
Function skills : marketing ( international product development marketing )
Product skills : beauty ( hair styling - make up - skin care )
Product category : Luxury
Business sectors : manufacturer ( beauty )
- You have a minimum 10 years of successful professional experience in product development of beauty products, ideally with Cosmos experience.
- You are truly fluent in English and multi-cultural : ideally you have worked in different countries.
- You have strong analytical and project management skills.
- You have a high level of ambition and initiative, entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to go the extra-mile.
- You are consumer centric and have a high affinity to, beauty, trends, cosmetics, packaging, retail design and a refined understanding of artistic and design materials and scenes.
- You are someone who’s highly motivated and likes to get things done.
- You like to drive processes forward.
- You are used to working independently but you are also a strong team player with excellent communication skills.
- You have a business school or university degree in marketing.
Experience years : 10 to 15
Language skills : english (business proficient)
Degree level reached : 3 years of graduate edu