Product Manager - Elie Saab
Give Back Beauty is a fast growing multi-categories beauty group with strong ambitions. (www.givebackbeauty.com)
The group is the exclusive worldwide partner, under license or other business models, of brands such as Tommy Hilfiger, Elie Saab, Chopard, Philip Plein, Iceberg and, recently incorporated, Zegna.
Give Back Beauty, present in more than 130 countries in selective distribution, also acts as an incubator of celebrity brands such as Florence by Mills and as a distributor for brands like Dolce & Gabbana, Olaplex and Eilish by Billie Eilish.
To reenforce the marketing team, Give Back Beauty is looking for his / her
PRODUCT MANAGER - ELIE SAAB
(Position based in Paris 17ème)
- Based in : Paris / France - PARIS REGION
- Contract : 12/2023 - permanent
Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager, your missions and responsibilities are the following :
- Elaborate long, mid and short-term strategies in line with the global strategy as well as with Elie Saab brand DNA for future lines.
- Identify and answer to global market needs and local expectations
- Build Impactful 360 New Initiatives and Animations supporting the Brand in all the key commercial periods
- Imagine new gifting offers and consumers expectations (gift sets, gwp, collaterals.)
- Rejuvenate brand image thanks to impactful 360 marketing mix
- Manage product development from the creation of the concept to the launch and follow-up of the lines
- Creative and operational development of brand gifting elements (gift sets, GWP and collaterals)
- Elaborate briefings of internal and external partners (design and communication agencies, fragrance houses, mock up suppliers…)
- Coordinate the product development of new launches (artworks, assets production, formulas, product design, 3D visuals, point of sales materials...) ensuring right timings
- Collaborate with the operations to ensure the industrial feasibility of the new products and follow-up their production
Brands Cross-functional missions
- Analyze brand sell in & sell out performances and build strong recommendations throughout annual brands reviews
- Develop brand marketing materials for fashion house, distributors, and retailers
- Drive competitive market studies: new launches, store check, new trends and innovations analysis
- Monitor and follow-up on advertising rights and global budgets
Management of a trainee or apprentice.
Function skills : marketing ( international product development marketing )
Product skills : beauty ( perfume )
Product category : Middle-market / High-end
Business sectors : manufacturer ( beauty )
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in product development within the beauty industry.
- You are dynamic, passionate about beauty and looking for an exciting challenge in an entrepreneurial and stimulating environment.
- You are both creative and analytical.
- You have a good level of spoken and written English.
Experience years : 2 to 5
Language skills : english (business proficient)