Country Manager Germany
We are a recent French mid-sized beauty group (500-1000 employees, 200M€ turnover/year) led by a high level professional team relaunching a few well known historical skincare and perfume brands.
Turnaround is already well on its way in our largest markets and we are now working to do the same on the German market in preparation of major launches to take place in the near future.
Our brands are distributed in 45 countries in pharmacies, beauty stores, drugstores, department stores and e-commerce.
We are now looking for our Country Manager Germany
(attractive package with motivating participation in value creation)
- Based in : Germany
- Contract : 11/2021 - permanent
Reporting to the International Director based in Paris HQ,
- you lead and manage the group's business in Germany.
- you devise a turnaround plan to renew with growth and prepare the ground for the soon-to-be-launched major new lines.
- you focus on both top and bottom lines and are fully responsible of your P&L.
- you manage, coach and develop a team of around 20 employees including 10 in the commercial team.
- you liaise with the support functions in Paris HQ : marketing, legal, supply & logistics, etc.
Function skills : general management ( GM marketing/sale route ) sales ( e-commerce sales - sales to key accounts - showroom sales - sales to retailers )
Product skills : beauty ( skin care - perfume )
Product category : Middle-market / High-end
Business sectors : manufacturer ( beauty )
- you have a solid experience in sales and business development of skin care brands in Germany.
- you have a good knowledge of German distribution and its key players.
- you are a born developer and are looking for an entrepreneurial project with an already established strong base.
- you are creative, well organized, autonomous, dynamic and with a strong team spirit.
- you work daily in German and in English (French is only a plus)
- this position can also fit well someone with a strong German culture living currently abroad and willing to come back to Germany
Experience years : 10 to 15
Language skills : german (business proficient) - english (business proficient)