Sales Manager EMEA
Our French-Japanese luxury cosmetics brand perfectly embodies high-tech expertise from Japan and French elegance and refinement, offering Japanese cosmetics and beauty products for women worldwide that meet their facial and body care needs.
EviDenS de Beauté skin care products offer significant and visible results after only two weeks, thanks to an exclusive ingredient of Japanese origin: Triple Collagen®, and an effective moisturizing ingredient from France: La Foux Spring Water. Our brand also boasts extensive expertise in masks, which provide highly effective action, sensory quality and meet a wide range of skin care needs.
Since its inception, EviDenS de Beauté has shown buoyant growth and is now present in a premium retail & spa distribution over 25 countries with corners in the most prestigious stores (Harrods in London, Tsum and Gum in Moscow), on leading airlines (Cathay Pacific, Aeroflot, Air China, etc) and in China (TMALL flagship store online platform, Sephora and Hainan duty free). It also enjoys an exclusive global partnership with Rosewood Hotels & Resorts, with a presence in each of its spas worldwide (Hotel de Crillon, Rosewood Hong Kong, etc).
To strengthen its international sales department, EviDens de Beauté is looking for his/her
SALES MANAGER EMEA
(Position based in Paris 75016)
- Based in : PARIS / France - PARIS REGION
- Contract : 11/2021 - permanent
Reporting to the International Sales Director, you are in charge of developing the EviDenS de Beauté Brand and Products in the EMEA region (incl. UK/Ireland)
- Drive, monitor and analyse sales performance and productivity vs budget targets and KPIs.
- Build trustful relationships with our retailers/distributors/spa partners and their key stakeholders (brand managers, beauty buyers, etc).
- Responsible for budget/forecast and net sales achievement across the region.
- Analyse sell through to optimise performance and identify key areas of opportunity.
- Work closely with the International Sales Director to identify new business opportunities in potential retailers/markets/partners, incl. counter space, location and new doors openings.
- Lead bi-annual and ad hoc strategy/market meetings (bi-monthly calls with key partners)
- Travel frequently (estimated ~50% of time) to visit customers, lead business reviews, conduct market visits, meet prospects etc.
- Represent EviDenS de Beauté in the markets, incl. the participation of retailers events, professional fairs etc.
Marketing and Training
- Work closely with EviDens de Beauté marketing teams to execute agreed joint business plans for all clients.
- Share ideas and best practices in order to ensure that the brand is continually growing, and standards and expectations are continually met and exceeded.
- Partner with the marketing teams to provide necessary documentation to clients requiring registration information for new launches or new markets.
- Brief marketing teams and/or agencies for local merchandising needs, and follow up the implementation.
- Protect EviDenS de Beauté brand equity, ensuring global visual guidelines are respected at all times.
- Organise events in collaboration with key partners and internal marketing teams.
- Liaise with the International Training Manager to ensure all training materials are cascaded to key accounts and help organise regular training sessions as needed.
- Identify gaps/training opportunities.
Forecast and Sales Admin
- Propose and manage monthly forecasts, quarterly and annual net sales, basic replenishment needs, new products placements, to be validated by the International Sales Director.
- Work closely with EviDenS de Beauté supply chain/sales admin teams to ensure timely process and shipment of orders.
Function skills : sales ( sales to travel retail - sales to key accounts - sales to retailers - export sales to agent / importer / distributor )
Product skills : beauty ( skin care )
Product category : Luxury
Business sectors : manufacturer ( beauty )
- You have experience in managing distributors at international level, ideally in the EMEA region, within the cosmetics industry, preferably in premium skin care.
- Price structures, distributors contracts, A&P investments optimisation, etc, have no secrets for you.
- An experience in spa business would be a real plus.
- You are used to commercial negotiations with key accounts.
- You know how to develop trustful relationships with your business partners.
- You are pragmatic, hands on and results oriented.
- You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment enjoying strong growth.
- You speak fluently English and French; other European languages are a plus.
Experience years : 5 to 10
Language skills : english (business proficient)