Operational Marketing Manager - Greater China
Our French-Japanese luxury cosmetics brand perfectly embodies high-tech expertise from Japan and French elegance and refinement, offering Japanese cosmetics and beauty products for women worldwide that meet their facial and body care needs.
EviDenS de Beauté skin care products offer significant and visible results after only two weeks, thanks to an exclusive ingredient of Japanese origin: Triple Collagen®, and an effective moisturizing ingredient from France: La Foux Spring Water. Our brand also boasts extensive expertise in masks, which provide highly effective action, sensory quality and meet a wide range of skin care needs.
Since its inception, EviDenS de Beauté has shown buoyant growth and is now present in over 26 countries with more than 600 spa and retail outlets around the world. Today, EviDenS de Beauté has corners in the most prestigious stores (Harrods in London, Tsum and Gum in Moscow), on leading airlines (Cathay Pacific, Aeroflot, Air China, etc) and in China on TMALL flagship store online platform. It also enjoys an exclusive global partnership with Rosewood Hotels & Resorts, featuring in each of its spas worldwide (Hotel de Crillon, Rosewood Hong Kong, etc).
To keep its strong momentum in China and in some other Asian markets, EviDens de Beauté is looking for his/her
OPERATIONAL MARKETING MANAGER - GREATER CHINA
(Position based in Paris 75016 and Mandarin Chinese language required)
- Based in : PARIS / France - PARIS REGION
- Contract : 02/2021 - permanent
Reporting to the Asia & WW TR Director and dotted line to the International Marketing & Communication Director, you are the operational marketing interface between the distributor in Greater China Market (and some other Asian markets) and EviDens de Beauté internal teams; more specifically,
- you develop and deploy the yearly strategic operational marketing plan in strong collaboration with the distributor making sure the A&P investments are optimized.
- you ensure the marketing plan is well adapted to Chinese consumers and local market specificities and respect as well the Brand premium image and positioning.
- you make sure with the distributor and the internal sales team that the marketing plan is well executed in line with guidelines and objectives
- you follow up carefully the performance of the brand and the results vs budget and when necessary, and in collaboration with sales, you propose adequate operational marketing actions, products and tools for adjustment.
- you nourish the brand and the organisation with pertinent researches and data on market and consumer trends, competitive brands and products, distribution evolution, etc.
- you challenge, with the "eyes of the distributor" all content creation, key campaigns making sure creative/visual outputs are in line with global brand image standards
- you work closely with the Communication Manager to adapt the international communication strategy to the Chinese market and in total collaboration with the distributor.
Function skills : marketing ( international operational marketing )
Product skills : beauty ( skin care )
Product category : Luxury
Business sectors : manufacturer ( beauty )
- You have at least a few years experience in a marketing position dealing with the Greater China market and ideally in the perfumes & cosmetics industry
- You are creative, pragmatic and results oriented
- You are sensitive to high quality and premium / luxury brands & products
- you like to work in a dynamic and stimulating working environment where autonomy rhymes with team work & spirit.
- you speak both English & Mandarin
Experience years : 5 to 10
Language skills : chinese - mandarin (business proficient) - english (business proficient)