International Marketing & Communication Director
EviDenS de Beauté is a luxury cosmetics Maison which perfectly combines high-tech beauty expertise from Japan with French elegance. It is the only anti-aging skincare brand that targets all skin types, even the most sensitive ones.
With its exclusive Triple Collagen technology, EviDenS de Beauté products deliver visible results from the first week of using Saho rituals, the ancestral beauty ceremonies of Japanese women. The brand cultivates a luxurious approach to effectiveness, well-being and sensoriality for both the face and body of women and men.
Since its inception, EviDenS de Beauté has shown buoyant growth and is now present in over 20 countries with 400 doors around the world. Today, EviDenS de Beauté has corners in the most prestigious stores (Harrods in London, Tsum and Gum in Moscow), on leading airlines (Cathay Pacific, Aeroflot, Air China, etc) and in China on TMALL flagship store online platform, Sephora, Lane Crawford etc. It also enjoys an exclusive global partnership with Rosewood Hotels & Resorts, featuring in each of its spas worldwide (Hotel de Crillon, Rosewood Hong Kong, etc).
In order to accelerate its international development, EviDens de Beauté is looking for his/her
INTERNATIONAL MARKETING & COMMUNICATION DIRECTOR
(Position based in Paris 75016)
- Based in : PARIS / France - PARIS REGION
- Contract : 12/2022 - permanent
Reporting to the Founder & President, you are responsible for the international product development, communication and operational marketing; more specifically:
- You define and manage the global marketing strategy in brand & products development and in operational marketing.
- You understand the consumer & markets needs that you translate into brand strategy, product portfolio development and management as well as into operational marketing plans for an international omnichannel selective distribution.
- You manage a team of 5, in product development, trade marketing, PR & Communication.
- You build and manage the products portfolio guaranteeing the permanent utmost quality (R&D, regulatory affairs, assortment coherence & optimization, time to market, etc).
- You help the commercial teams reach their objectives supporting them and their clients (key retailers, local market distributors, TR operators) with relevant operational marketing plans & trade activities.
- You manage the marketing budgets both centrally and at markets levels (A&P budgets), in line with the company's global objectives and strategy.
- You are close to the markets, analyzing their performance and results and you can be quick when necessary to propose complementary marketing & trade activities in case of business downturn.
Function skills : marketing ( digital marketing - international operational marketing - international product development marketing )
Product skills : beauty ( skin care )
Product category : Luxury
Business sectors : manufacturer ( beauty )
You have a solid experience in the marketing of premium beauty brands both in product development and in operational marketing; more specifically :
- you are an expert of the Go To Market of a premium skin care brand : consumer understanding, market intelligence, vision/objectives/strategy, concept, positioning, R&D, primary and secondary packagings development, communication (advertising, PR, digital, education), merchandising, POSM, trade tools & activities, markets & trade support).
- you are both strategic & pragmatic and you are at ease in entrepreneurial & agile working environments.
- you have a passion for beauty and luxury.
- You have a strong knowledge of international with a focus on Asia markets.
- you are a team player with solid interpersonal and communication skills.
- you are flexible to travel.
Experience years : 10 to 15
Language skills : english (business proficient)