General Manager UK
Founded in Italy 40 years ago, De Rigo is a worldwide leader in the design, production and distribution of high-end eyewear.
In about 80 countries worldwide, especially in Europe, Asia and America, the company distributes its products through its own brands of Police, Sting and Lozza, as well as the desirable licensed brands of Blumarine, Carolina Herrera, Chopard, Dunhill, Escada, Furla, Lanvin, Loewe, Momo Design, Nina Ricci, Tous, Trussardi, Zadig & Voltaire.
To unleash the full potential of the UK market, they are looking for a candidate with a strong sales backrgound to lead their subsidiary in the UK as : General Manager.
(Role based in Amersham, west London)
- Based in : London / UK
- Contract : 12/2019 - permanent
Reporting to the board of directors at the Head Quarter:
- You lead and manage the business in the UK.
- You organise and coordinate the sales, marketing, distribution, finance & administration functions.
- You define the budget considering quantitiative and qualitative objectives and costs constraints.
- You accelerate the development of sales within key accounts, local retailers and sales network, in existing doors and thanks to the extension of distribution to reach the full sales potential.
- You motivate and support the sales team and independent agents network.
- You coordinate your activities together with your support functions in HQ.
Function skills : general management ( GM marketing/sale route ) sales ( sales to key accounts - sales to retailers )
Product skills : fashion accessories ( eye glasses )
Product category : Middle-market / High-end
Business sectors : manufacturer ( fashion, textile & apparel )
- You have a proven sales experience of 10+ years within the eyewear industry in the UK.
- You have today a similar position or you are at least an experienced sales person who currently holds a position of Sales/Commercial and/or Key Account Director/Manager with an ambition to become Country Manager.
- You are a born developer looking for an entrepreneurial project with an already well established base.
- You have a specific talent for establishing strong relationships with your business partners.
- You are well organized, structured, autonomous, dynamic and possess a strong team spirit.
Experience years : 10 to 15
Language skills : english (business proficient)