Travel Retail Manager
Courrèges is an iconic French Brand present in fashion, accessories and fragrances, belonging to a major French luxury group and distributed in France and at international.
To help manage its ambitious and rapid growth, Courrèges Parfums is creating the position of
TRAVEL RETAIL MANAGER
(Position based in Paris 75008)
- Based in : Paris / France - PARIS REGION
- Contract : 12/2023 - permanent
Reporting to the General Manager, you are in charge of developing Courrèges Parfums business in travel retail; more specifically, your missions and responsibilities are the following :
- Define and implement the travel retail strategy of the Brand.
- Build up and maintain mutually profitable relationships with your TR clients / partners.
- Fix the budget and P&L objectives and manage sellout, sellin, margins, investments (A&P) and profit in line with the Company's global budget requirements.
- Set the priorities in terms of clients and stores to be opened in order to reach the qualitative and quantitative Brand objectives.
- In close collaboration with your clients / partners, recruit, train, supervise, and motivate staff in stores to ensure best-in-class customer experience.
- Make sure the Brand is well located in stores and is displayed according to the Company's image & merchandising guidelines.
- Work closely with marketing, merchandising and design to create and implement animation and promotion initiatives to drive customers traffic to the stores.
Function skills : sales ( sales to travel retail )
Product skills : beauty ( toiletries & personal care - perfume )
Product category : Middle-market / High-end
Business sectors : manufacturer ( beauty )
- You have a significant experience in the perfume & cosmetics industry within the travel retail channel.
- You are a true business developer and a confirmed negotiator.
- You ideally have some experience in retail management.
- You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where both rigor & agility, autonomy & team spirit are compulsory.
- You are both strategic and pragmatic / "hands on".
- You are ready to travel extensively.
- You speak fluently English.
Experience years : 5 to 10
Language skills : english (business proficient)