Commercial Director Poland
We are celebrating our 23d anniversary, and have already come a long way!
Our cosmetics brand, with 70 references, is distributed in 60 countries (including 28 subsidiaries and 41 own boutiques) and is one of the fastest growing beauty brand (already # 1 on certain product categories in pharmacies and para-pharmacies in France)
We are a team of 800 young personalities, motivated and dynamic and always ready to challenge ourselves, to bounce back, surprise, move forward, grow and achieve concrete results and high growth rates.
(More info on CAUDALIE at www.caudalie.com)
Caudalie is a 100% privately owned beauty brand with €500M annual retail sales and double digit growth since years.
Today, we are looking for our Commercial Director POLAND
(Position based in Warsaw or in Krakow)
- Based in : Warsaw or Krakow / Poland
- Contract : 01/2019 - permanent
Reporting to North Europe Director
- you optimize the distribution network composed today of around 100 doors; you propose and manage the opening of new doors : independent pharmacies, spas, own boutiques, e-commerce, travel retail, etc.
- you manage, coach and motivate a team of 3 sales reps in charge of sellin, sellout, training, merchandising and POS animation.
- you develop the brand equity, awareness and marketing activities to sustain a high annual growth.
- you coordinate your activities together with your support functions in Paris HQ : marketing, legal, finance, supply chain, invoicing
- you are fully responsible of our P&L
Function skills : general management ( GM marketing/sale route ) sales ( sales to key accounts ) marketing ( local brand management )
Product skills : beauty ( skin care )
Product category : Luxury
Business sectors : manufacturer ( beauty )
- you have minimum 5 years of experience in sales and business development in Poland of beauty or FMCG goods
- you have a good knowledge of distribution in your territory
- you are a born developer and are looking for an entrepreneurial project with an already well established base
- you are creative, well organized, autonomous, dynamic and with a strong team spirit
- you work daily in Polish, English and French and/or German is a plus
Experience years : 5 to 10
Language skills : polish (business proficient) - english (business proficient)