International Trade Marketing Manager
Give Back Beauty (GBB) is a privately-owned beauty group. Through global partnerships, licensing or distribution agreements, GBB engages with brands and talents to bring their beauty products to consumers worldwide.
GBB comprises 4 BU:
- Brands Beyond Beauty is a beauty licensee and global partner of fashion & luxury. The current portfolio of brands (Chopard, Elie Saab, Philipp Plein) is due to grow further in the near future.
- GBB Lifesyle is a licensee and global partner of lifestyle brands like Iceberg and Pink Sugar.
- Beauty & Luxury is the Italian affiliate of the group distributing locally a large portfolio of selective and niche brands.
- GBB Talents is the operational partner of indie and talent-led beauty brands. GBB just acquired the rights for Florence by Mills, a skin care brand recently created by Millie Bobby Brown, the Netflix 17-year-old star (42 millions followers on Instagram).
New brands in this category are to join soon.
To know more please visit www.givebackbeauty.com
To help on building its growing portfolio of brands, Brands Beyond Beauty is looking for his/her
INTERNATIONAL TRADE MARKETING MANAGER
(Position based in Paris)
- Based in : paris / France - PARIS REGION
- Contract : 11/2021 - permanent
Reporting to the Trade Marketing Director,
- you build strong relationships with our international distributors and retailers,
- you define and review the trade plans and A&P budgets with the distributors,
- you ensure the achievements of sales objectives by providing specific support and tools,
- you develop innovative and impactful go-to-market packages to successfully support both the existing business and the new launches,
- you act with a brand builder attitude by being focused on both sell-in and sell-out,
- you ensure strong brand equity and visibility at the point of sales, maximizing the implementation of corporate merchandising tools.
Function skills : marketing ( trade marketer - international operational marketing )
Product skills : beauty ( perfume )
Product category : Middle-market / High-end
Business sectors : manufacturer ( beauty )
- You have at least 5 years experience in a similar position in the beauty industry.
- You are dynamic, passionate about beauty and looking for an exciting challenge in an entrepreneurial environment within a fast-growing young beauty group.
- You are both creative and pragmatic.
- You have a commercial mindset.
- You are analytical and at ease with numbers.
Experience years : 5 to 10
Language skills : english (business proficient)