Our client is a leading international fast growing company specialized in the Wines & Spirits industry.
Today to support their fast expansion and the company's expectations for the Philippines Market, they are searching for a high caliber candidate who will lead the newly created function of Marketing Manager (based in Pasay City).
Reporting directly to the Managing Director based in Philippines, leading a team strong of 12 people including 5 direct reports in Brand Management,Trade Marketing, Digital and Creative Design.
You will be responsible for managing the whole marketing strategy and action plan for all the company brands portfolio for the entire Philippines market.
Your key duties will be:
-Developing, Implementing, Managing all the Marketing strategy in line with the company and brands objectives with your team.
-Adapting all Global Marketing and Brands strategies locally, improving visibility and credibility in the media and the entire market.
-Contributing to meet the business target, market shares, and profits.
-Working and building strong relationship with all business partners, internal (sales team,brands,...) and external (service providers,customers...).
- Organizing, controlling and measuring the marketing budget (digital agencies, promotions, campaigns,PR…) to optimize ROI, while ensuring timely execution of marketing calendar.
- Collaborating with media agencies to develop effective marketing and promotion programs, while maintaining a high level of service and cost efficiency.
-Leveraging all digital media activities to strengthen all brands activation.
Function skills : marketing ( CRM - digital marketing - trade marketer - local brand management - international operational marketing )
Product skills : wine & spirits ( champagne - wine - spirits )
Product category : Middle-market / High-end
Business sectors : manufacturer ( wine and spirits ) distribution / retail ( agent / importer / distributor )
-You have minimum 10 years of working experience in Marketing or related functions in Wines and Spirits, FMCG,premium or luxury goods( confectionery, tobacco), Beauty (perfumes and/or cosmetics), for multinational companies with Domestic distribution networks.
-You have a proven experience working for the Philippines market.
-You have a strong proven marketing skills including strategy, media planning, activation.
-You have the experience working with multiple parties (Global HQ, Brands, Regional Office and Multiple service partners)
- You have a proactive entrepreneurial mindset combined with an energetic and outgoing personality.
- Autonomous, flexible, you are used to working in a multi-tasking environment and under tight deadlines.
-You are excited to join a fast growing subsidiary.
- You are a team player with solid interpersonal and communication skills.
-You have experience in leading teams.
Experience years : 10 to 15
Language skills : english (business proficient)