Area Manager Travel Retail APAC (excluding Greater China) - based in Hong Kong
Safilo is the fully integrated Italian eyewear creator and worldwide distributor of quality and trust, leader in the premium sector for sunglasses, optical frames and sports eyewear. Design inspired and brand driven, Safilo translates extraordinary design into excellent products created thanks to a superior craftsmanship expertise dating back to 1878.
Safilo’s portfolio encompasses proprietary brands (Carrera, Polaroid, Smith, Safilo and Oxydo) and licensed brands (Dior, Fendi, Bobbi Brown, BOSS, Elie Saab, Fossil, Givenchy, Havaianas, Kate Spade New York, Marc Jacobs, Tommy Hilfiger, etc.)
With an extensive wholly owned global distribution network in 40 countries, Safilo is committed to quality distribution of its products in nearly 100.000 selected stores all around the world.
Today, to support their double digit growth in Travel Retail channel (more than 300 POS in Asia), Safilo is searching for a highly driven candidate for the role of Area Manager Travel Retail APAC (excluding Greater China), based in Hong Kong.
- Basé à : Hong Kong / Hong Kong
- Contrat : 12/2019 - CDI - 850.000 HK$
Directly reporting to the Global Head of Travel Retail (based in Hong Kong), you are ultimately responsible for implementing the Travel Retail strategy and meeting the sales and profits business targets for your region [ Korea, SEA (including Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, etc), Japan, Australia, New Zealand] while strengthening the brands' portfolio awareness and ensuring that the brands' guidelines are met by:
• Providing rigorous hands on management of all existing key accounts and the agent in Korea, to maximize sales potential of all brands' portfolio via effective:
- Negotiation of product mix referencing, planogram, promotion planning, trade marketing action plan, product/ brand launch, ...
- Field support to Travel retail operators' teams via regular products training, motivation and relationship building (from front line to director level).
• Exploring new business opportunities (distribution agreements with new partners or opening new POS with current partners)
• Working closely with the Head of Global Travel Retail for negotiation of key agreements or development of new business strategy, and with the Global & Travel Retail Marketing teams to develop brands' equity by building activity.
• Providing timely and efficient business intelligence (competitors, market trends) to senior management.
Fonctions : commercial ( vente au travel retail )
Produits : accessoires ( lunettes )
Catégorie de produit : Moyen/Haut de gamme
Secteur d'activité : retail / distribution ( travel retail ) industrie - fabricant ( mode, accessoire et textile )
• 8 years of commercial experience in managing key accounts and developing business across multiple markets for international companies specialized in premium, luxury goods ( beauty, fashion accessories, wines&spirits, FMCG, etc).
• At least 5 years' experience in Travel Retail covering ideally Korea and/or SEA, Japan, Australia.
• Naturally highly organised, details minded and sales driven combined with solid negotiations, key accounts management and analytical skills.
• Hands on approach on how to develop sell-in and more importantly optimize sell-out by bringing a retail excellence culture and strong acumen on brand building and equity.
• Solid communication and presentation skills to drive and influence multi-party relationships (key accounts, agents, etc.)
• Positive attitude, pro-active, open-minded and self-motivated.
• Fluent in English. Mandarin and/or Korean is a strong plus.
• Flexibility and availability to travel (40%).
Années d'expériences : 5 à 10
Langue : anglais (usage professionnel)