Area Sales Manager APAC (Based in Hong kong)
In early 2015, in a drive to expand its presence in prestige perfumery, PUIG Fragrance (www.puig.com), acquired Penhaligon’s (www.penhaligons.com) and L’Artisan Parfumeur (www.artisanparfumeur.com); 2 sister brands for over 10 years and managed under Perfumers 1870 (www.perfumers1870.com), a collective of perfume brands creating unique fragrances since 1870.
Today for the prestigious British fragrance house Penhaligon’s London (holding two Royal Warrants, a symbol of excellence and quality), Asia has become a strategic region and represents 25% of their global sales (direct retail and wholesale). They are now rolling out a new business strategy and organization to grow significantly their Asia presence both in direct retail (double the number of boutiques in Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore and Taiwan by 2020) as well as their wholesale channel (100 POS exclusively Shop in Shop, Counters, boutiques) in Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand and Australia.
They are now searching for a high caliber candidate for the newly created role of Area Sales Manager APAC for wholesale channel (distributors and direct accounts) to be based in Hong Kong.
- Basé à : Hong Kong / Hong Kong
- Contrat : 02/2019 - CDI
Directly reporting to the Regional APAC Director (based in Hong Kong), you are ultimately responsible for developing and strengthening the brand’s wholesale channels revenue as well as the brand equity by implementing a sell-through business approach.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Define, and monitor sales performance by market and P&L by account
• Identify and analyse business development opportunities (key accounts, distributors)
• Develop, recommend and implement a sell-out driven distribution strategy based on Direct Retail markets best practices.
• Build and nurture strong relationships with distributors to maximize sales opportunities while deploying the brand’s strategy and focusing on customer experience.
• Support training on brand service model and product, company visual merchandising POS excellence guidelines and implementation, local marketing activation and campaign initiatives.
• In collaboration with retail Marketing team, propose and devise Marketing initiatives and launch plans, ensuring the brand’s image strategy.
Fonctions : commercial ( vente aux comptes clés - vente export à importateur/agent/distributeur - vente aux détaillants )
Produits : beauté ( parfums )
Catégorie de produit : Luxe
Secteur d'activité : industrie - fabricant ( beauté )
• Minimum of 8 years total working experience including 5 years in relevant commercial related function (both business development and key account management) with the right mix of wholesale channel management and retail expertise.
• Experience in international organizations specialized in selective distribution of premium or luxury goods (beauty, fashion accessories, wines and spirits...).
• Semi regional or regional Asia experience.
• Proven experience managing a P&L and preparing budgets for opening of POS.
• Outstanding communication and negotiation skills to influence partners.
• Interested to work in a compact team and remote HQ.
• Entrepreneurial mindset with high business acumen and very excited to become one of the pillars of a young growing Asia entity.
• Comfortable with a fast-paced environment, embracing change, bringing and pioneering new ideas.
• Fluent in English. Other Asian Language(s) a plus.
• Willing to travel 30% - 40% of your time
Années d'expériences : 5 à 10
Langue : anglais (usage professionnel)