Area Sales Manager Travel Retail South East Asia Export Markets
CHANEL is a world-renowned luxury brand, specializing in Fashion, Watches, Fine Jewelry as well as Fragrances and Beauty Products.
Their Travel Retail business for the Fragrance and Beauty Division has experienced rapid growth over the past years across Asia (Japan, Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Australia ...).
Today and tomorrow, CHANEL aims to continue to be at the forefront of innovation and differentiation in their client-centered approach to the global traveler. To support the Travel Retail Fragrance and Beauty Division in building strong partnerships with retailers and leading joint strategies to grow sales and profit, they are looking for a high caliber candidate for the role of Area Sales Manager Travel Retail South East Asia (Indonesia, Philippines, Cambodia Vietnam) for their export markets.
The role is based in Singapore.
- Basé à : Singapore / Singapour
- Contrat : 03/2019 - CDI
Directly reporting to the Head of Retail & Business Development Travel Retail APAC (based in Singapore), you are ultimately responsible for developing and strengthening the brand’s wholesale channels revenue as well as the brand equity by implementing a sell-through business approach.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Define, and monitor sales performance by market and P&L by account to meet objectives
• Identify,negotiate and analyse business development opportunities (key accounts, distributors)
• Develop, recommend and implement a sell-out driven distribution strategy based on Direct Retail markets best practices.
• Build and nurture strong relationships with distributors to maximize sales opportunities while deploying the brand’s strategy and focusing on customer experience.
• Manage a pool of dedicated Beauty Advisors.
• Support training on brand service model and product, company visual merchandising POS excellence guidelines and implementation, local marketing activation and campaign initiatives.
Fonctions : commercial ( vente export à importateur/agent/distributeur - vente aux détaillants - vente aux comptes clés - vente au travel retail )
Produits : beauté ( produits de soin - maquillage - parfums )
Catégorie de produit : Moyen/Haut de gamme
Secteur d'activité : industrie - fabricant ( beauté ) retail / distribution ( travel retail )
• Minimum of 5 years total working experience in relevant commercial related function (both business development and key account management) with the right mix of wholesale channel management and retail expertise.
• Experience in international organizations specialized in selective distribution of premium or luxury goods (beauty, fashion accessories, wines and spirits...).
• Semi regional or regional Asia experience.
• Proven experience managing a P&L and preparing budgets for opening of POS.
• Outstanding communication and negotiation skills to influence partners.
• Interested to work in a compact team .
• Entrepreneurial mindset with high business acumen and very excited to become one of the pillars of a young growing Asia entity.
• Comfortable with a fast-paced environment, embracing change, bringing and pioneering new ideas.
• Fluent in English. Other Asian Language(s) a plus.
• Willing to travel 30% - 40% of your time
Années d'expériences : 5 à 10
Langue : anglais (usage professionnel)