Operational Product Manager/ Chef de Produit Opérationnel
In 1922, a genius Parisian apothecary created an elixir containing essential and plant oils which quickly became the beauty secret beloved by Parisian women: Huile Absolue was born. At the begining of the 21st century, the formula for Huile Absolue was rediscovered, giving rise to the PATYKA brand which was named after the ancient Greek and in memory to the apothecary of the 20's.
Since then, PATYKA has grown its legacy and developed unique expertise in green chemistry and biotechnology.
In 2002, PATYKA became the first cosmetics brand in the world to be awarded Ecocert organic certification with its unique vision of beauty, where effectiveness, ethics and excellence are all interlinked. PATYKA was and is a pioneer, creating the first skincare products which are both premium and certified as organic.
Fully controlled by its current owners, PATYKA is a young, dynamic, well structured and organised company with around 40 team members and which is growing fast both on its French domestic market and at international level.
To accompany its developement, PATYKA is today actively looking for an Operational Product Manager to reinforce its Marketing team.
Position based in Paris, France (75009)
- Based in : Paris 9ème / France - PARIS REGION
- Contract : 01/2019 - permanent
Reporting to the Marketing Director and working closely with the other Operational Product Manager, the Product Developement and Digital marketing team, you will:
• Define and implement trade & operational marketing plans for France and export markets (pharmacy and selective distribution).
• Organize and execute animations and promotions in line with trade & marketing plan.
• Define merchandising strategy, create new and optimize existing POS material.
• Manage outsourced suppliers / agencies.
• Elaborate and provide sell-in and sell-out material to saleforces in France and export markets.
• Analyze performance of all operational marketing activities in line with internal KPIs and propose corrective actions when necessary.
Function skills : marketing ( local brand management - point of sales materials - visual merchandiser - promotion & animation - trade marketer - international operational marketing )
Product skills : beauty ( skin care )
Product category : Middle-market / High-end
Business sectors : manufacturer ( beauty )
• You have at least 3 years experience in operational marketing in cosmetics, with a focus on skincare, distributed in pharmacy and/or in selective distribution.
• You are creative, pragmatic & results-oriented.
• You like to work in a dynamic and stimulating start-up-like environment and you share and promote the good team spirit that the owners of Patyka have infused all throughout the organisation.
• You are fluent in French and English.
Experience years : 2 to 5
Language skills : english (business proficient) - french (business proficient)
Degree level reached : 3 years of graduate edu