Marketing Manager Indonesia (based in Jakarta)
Our client is a leading international fast growing company specialized in the Wines & Spirits industry.
Today to support their fast expansion and the company's expectations for the Indonesian Market, they are searching for a high caliber candidate for the newly created role of Marketing Manager (based in Jakarta).
- Based in : Jakarta / Indonesia
- Contract : 01/2019 - permanent
Reporting directly to the Managing Director based in Indonesia and leading a team of 4 people, you will be responsible for managing the whole marketing strategy and action plan for all the company brands portfolio for the entire Indonesian market.
Your key duties will be:
-Developing, Implementing, Managing all the Marketing strategy in line with the company and brands objectives with your team.
-Adapting all Global Marketing and Brands strategies locally, improving visibility and credibility in the media and the entire market.
-Contributing to meet the business target, market shares, and profits.
-Working and building strong relationship with all business partners, internal (sales team,brands,...) and external (service providers...).
- Organizing, controlling and measuring the marketing budget (digital agencies, promotions, campaigns,PR…) to optimize ROI, while ensuring timely execution of marketing calendar.
- Collaborating with media agencies to develop effective marketing and promotion programs, while maintaining a high level of service and cost efficiency.
-Leveraging all digital media activities to strengthen all brands activation.
Function skills : marketing ( trade marketer - digital marketing - CRM - local brand management - international operational marketing )
Product skills : wine & spirits ( spirits - wine - champagne )
Product category : Middle-market / High-end
Business sectors : manufacturer ( wine and spirits )
-You have minimum 10 years of working experience in Marketing or related functions in Wines and Spirits, premium or luxury goods( confectionery, tobacco) or Beauty (perfumes and/or cosmetics), for multinational companies with Domestic distribution networks.
-You have a proven experience working for the Indonesian market.
-You have the experience working with multiple parties (Global HQ, Brands, Regional Office and Multiple service partners)
- You have a proactive entrepreneurial mindset combined with an energetic and outgoing personality.
- Autonomous, flexible, you are used to working in a multi-tasking environment and under tight deadlines.
-You are excited to join a fast growing subsidiary.
- You are a team player with solid interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
Experience years : 10 to 15
Language skills : indonesian (business proficient) - english (business proficient)